Sunday, October 25, 2009

Week 4- Janelle

Well, I managed to run a couple of days this last week.  Not great, but better than last week.  I have started working alot more, so I have really been struggling with adjusting to this new schedule.  It's not that my schedule is really all that crazy; it's just that I don't get near as much time with Graesen now.  I feel so guilty if I leave him to run after I worked all day.  I'm sure it will get a little better with time, but right now I just miss the boy so much when I work. 
Somehow, even with the little amount of exercising I have been doing, I still managed to lose a little weight.  I am down to 5 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight.  I would love to have it all off by Thanksgiving, so that I can start the eating season without any extra pounds.  I'm not sure it will happen, but I can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment